- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Reception a little disorganised but fine once they found the booking. Cleaners started coming round at 9am on my middle morning so no chance..."
"Accommodation was excellent. Staff friendly and helpful. Everything we needed for a short break. Central location, good selection of bars an..."
"The staff and management were super helpful, genuinely courteous and friendly. Bed was comfy although the room was a little worn. Late night..."
"Hotel was tired most everywhere. Something could be done with the old front steps to give better kerb appeal. The main side entrance from th..."
"Difficulty to get any sleep due to the control of students and children running riot most of the night slamming doors, when complained to a..."
About the hotel
With comfortable rooms and leisure amenities set in an ideal location near the beach, Cavendish Hotel makes for great value-for-money base while in Torquay. Our lovely hotel is found in the heart of this seaside town, 500 metres from the beach and a stone's throw away from the Riviera International Conference Centre. So whether you are in this part of Devon for business or recreation, we have your accommodation needs covered.
Our family-friendly hotel offers suitably equipped bedrooms with amenities like en suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. You can also book rooms that have balcony and sea views. Our units range from single to family rooms so if you are either travelling by yourself or with a large group, we have a room fit for your needs. For dining options, we have an in-house restaurant that serves delectable dishes to hotel guests and locals alike. At Cavendish, you can take a dip in our indoor and outdoor swimming pools or have fun with kids at the games room and play area. During school holidays, we help make life easy for parents by providing children's entertainment every night so they can enjoy a drink or two at the licensed bar or the bar terrace. Our function rooms are capable of hosting weddings, conferences, meetings and other events for up to 150 guests. We also feature free Wi-Fi and a large car park for added convenience. Torquay is a wonderful place to visit and you can start by making a stop at Babbacombe Model Village and Torquay's Dinosaur World or spending time with the animals at Living Coasts. You can also step back in time at Torre Abbey Historic House and Gardens. We are a 15-minute walk from the train station and the town centre.
- 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good experience in budget room
Reception a little disorganised but fine once they found the booking.
Cleaners started coming round at 9am on my middle morning so no chance...
Short break in Torquay
Accommodation was excellent.
Staff friendly and helpful. Everything we needed for a short break. Central location, good selection of bars an...