This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The brand new iStay Hotel Porto Centro is located right in the heart of the historic centre of Porto. Within walking distance of all the main tourist attractions and monuments including. Clérigos Tower, the imposing 12th c.
Sé (Cathedral) and the Palácio da Bolsa, which is like entering in an Arabian dream. Close to the city's most important theatre (Teatro São João) a short walk will take you to the Guindais funicular going straight to the Douro riverside quarter known as Ribeira. A UNESCO World Heritage site full of narrow twisting streets, with houses once painted or tiled in colourful facades, its full of the bustling energy of working people during the day and the liveliness of busy 'tascas' and restaurants at night. From here you can cross Dom Luis Eiffel bridge and visit all the Port Wine cellars. Around the hotel, in the area known as Baixa, you will find broad avenues lined with outdoor cafés, and the covered daily market, which is a must see. Both local and international restaurants are nearby and a 10 minute walk will take you to the Galerias de Paris area where you can feel the sizzling nightlife and where fashionable bars are often open until 4. 00am.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet