- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"When I arrived I was greeted promptly, and shown to my room. This room had obviously not been made up as there was rubbish in the bin & towe..."
"When we arrived the initial impression was of a typical country pub but once inside we realised we were somewhere special. The quality of th..."
"We were greeted upon arrival and one of the staff offered to give us his parking space as there was very little space behind the hotel. Our..."
"The staff was very kind, friendly, helpfull and I enjoyed my stay...."
"Lovely little pub in a quiet village. Our room was lovely and cosy on a cold wet night. We ate in the restaurant which was very popular. The..."
About the hotel
The Black Swan is a traditional 17th Century Cumbrian Inn set in the heart of the Eden Valley, offering beautiful en-suite accommodation, fantastic food and great wines. Our ideal location between the ancient market towns of Penrith and Appleby-in-Westmo
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Slightly over-priced for what it is
When I arrived I was greeted promptly, and shown to my room.
This room had obviously not been made up as there was rubbish in the bin & towe...
When we arrived the initial impression was of a typical country pub but once inside we realised we were somewhere special.
The quality of th...