This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the world-famous Ginza District on Tokyo's premier Showa-Dori Avenue, the Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel is surrounded by shopping, commercial, sightseeing and cultural attractions of Japan's capital. At the doorstep is Ginza's exciting shopping and entertainment scene. The Imperial Palace with its Eastern Garden and the commercial Marunouchi district are just a short distance away, which makes the location of the hotel perfect for sightseeing and shopping as well as for business related travelers.
It is at the doorstep is Ginza's exciting shopping and entertainment scene. Room renovations were completed on March 31, 2008.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet