- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel is owner and staff are very freindly. I stayed with a friensd while we went diving. We only stayed the one night in a twin room an..."
About the hotel
Family run hotel near to the beach and within walking distance off Torquay. We are in a prime potion with many local attactions near by. THE BABBACOMBE THEATRE,BYGONES, KENTS CAVERN, AND THE MODEL VILLAGE.
Our outside swimming pool is one depth all through and enclosed for secuity and safety.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The Seabury Hotel
The hotel is owner and staff are very freindly.
I stayed with a friensd while we went diving. We only stayed the one night in a twin room an...
The Seabury Hotel
After reading previous reviews and fining that the Hotel offered wifi, we were keen to book this Hotel for my Birthday weekend .On arrival I was greeted with a Cool welcome, and then informed that we were expected the day before, but that was not a problem as we were here now!,I was then over charged £5.00 for the stay, and felt that I could not bring this up as it was a small amount, nonetheless, we were a little confused.The room was tiny, and the shower room in a bad state of repair, with pubic hair everywhere!..not nice..Had a terrible 2 nights sleep due to the paper thin walls and guests next door playing music and snoring so loudly .All in all not a great experience, but I guess you get what you pay for?.