- 23 guest reviews
"Hotel was great as were the staff, I did find it strange we booked a family room and only two mugs to make a cuppa, also not enough teabags..."
"Pros: Central location for York, Dales, Moors, Coast; quiet hotel in countryside surroundings; Staff friendly and helpful; rooms comfortable..."
"Super friendly staff (young reception lady and guy who'd just finished his shift) and a really nice hotel for a great price, booked very las..."
"Only stopped one night as a stopover. We were impressed with the quality of the accommodation and the views from the hotel. Didn't have an e..."
"It was a nice stay and very clean and tidy. The shower was not very powerful though and beware of road noise when you have the window open a..."
About the hotel
The White Horse Lodge Hotel, formerly known as The Divan has been refurbished and upgraded under new ownership, and offers quality accommodation with Bistro Restaurant and Lounge/Bar. Located in beautiful countryside within the National Park, only a mile and a quarter from the Town centre of Thirsk, this is the ideal base for exploring the Herriot Region, all the Heritage sites, Racecourses and attractions nearby. The Hotel is easily accessed on the main A170 between Thirsk and Sutton Bank, and has a large car park and garden area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff but food very poor
Hotel was great as were the staff, I did find it strange we booked a family room and only two mugs to make a cuppa, also not enough teabags...
Pros and Cons of The White Horse Lodge, Thirsk
Pros: Central location for York, Dales, Moors, Coast; quiet hotel in countryside surroundings; Staff friendly and helpful; rooms comfortable...