- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"After spending all day in the cold it was lovely being greeted by a friendly face and a roaring fire. The room was nice and homely, like sta..."
"Have stayed with Innkeepers Lodge numerous times over the years for business trips, and have always been pleased. This time my partner and m..."
"Wifi free, but slow...."
"Pleasant people and place, helpful when asked. Comfortable room..."
"Very comfortable, welcoming..."
About the hotel
You’ll find this historic lodge in the charming village of Wellesbourne, surrounded by miles of green Warwickshire fields. It’s handy if you’re looking for accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon or near Warwick, and is a good starting point for exploring the Cotswolds. The lodge is at a classic country inn that’s been a crucial part of Wellesbourne life since the 1600s.
It always offers a hearty menu of seasonally inspired pub-food, complemented by a well-chosen range of wines and cask ales. If you’re relaxing in the village, why not grab a bargain at the famous Wellesbourne Market, one of the largest outdoor markets in the UK? Or head into Stratford, the historic hometown of Shakespeare, to watch a play at the recently revamped Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Warwick Castle, one of the most popular attractions in the country, is also nearby and makes for a great family day out.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Room very dated.
Pub was friendly and served good food.
Unfortunately room was very dated. Mattress needed replacing as you could feel the springs, so uncomfortable. No chair by the dressing table and the shower was very poor. We had noisy neighbours, not sure if they were staff but were chatting loudly and laughing until 1.30 in the am. Wouldn't stay again!
Welcoming and cosy
After spending all day in the cold it was lovely being greeted by a friendly face and a roaring fire.
The room was nice and homely, like sta...