- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"This was a fabulous place to stay overnight on Christmas Day, beautiful location by the river and very inviting feeling to the place. Slight..."
"We had a few problems to begin with but the staff were brilliant and changed our room no problems or questions asked, they allowed us time t..."
"Great food, great value for money, very helpful and friendly staff. Wonderful views across the river. Room was clean and comfortable if a li..."
"Nice position with gardens running down to the waters edge on one of the main roads into Norwich. When I arrived at approx 7pm the ONE perso..."
"Great place to stay very friendly helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Whether you’re planning to explore historic Norwich or soak up the scenery of the Norfolk Broads, you’d be hard pushed to find a hotel as perfectly placed as this. Nestled in a lovely spot on the banks of the River Yare, opposite Whittingham Country Park, the lodge houses 14 warm and welcoming rooms as well as a Crown Carvery. So you can enjoy the tranquility of the area with your choice of roast, freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds.
Norwich has some of the best medieval architecture in Britain with a Norman motte and bailey castle and a fine cathedral dating back to 1096. It’s also home to the Norfolk Broads, the largest protected wetlands in the country. They’re a mecca for sailors, motor-boaters, canoeists and fishing enthusiasts – although walkers, bird watchers and cyclists will find plenty to do without having to get wet. Norwich Aviation Museum is just up the road, too.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasing stay
This was a fabulous place to stay overnight on Christmas Day, beautiful location by the river and very inviting feeling to the place.
Innkeeper's Lodge Norwich
We had a few problems to begin with but the staff were brilliant and changed our room no problems or questions asked, they allowed us time t...