- 4 guest reviews
"2 Old Sefter school is a perfect getaway for two! Ideally situated for both West Sussex and East Hampshire. Chichester, Portsmouth, Selsey B..."
"An ideal place to stay in a peaceful location. Quality accommodation, close to the coast, convenient for the Chichester area, with a good ch..."
"Great location for Pagham and surrounding areas. Lovely welcome made even more special with Hens Eggs, wine and biscuits. Modern very clean,..."
"Fab stay. Can't wait to return..."
About the hotel
Situated in sunny Sussex, Old Sefter School originates from 1825 when it was the school for Pagham village. The School was recently rebuilt, using where possible original building materials, to maintain an authentic character property combined with all modern comforts. There are french doors opening onto a small courtyard and a large carpark.
Within 1 mile there are shops,pups, take away food, beach,and Pagham Nature Reserve which is SSI. Goodwood is only a short drive or even a cycle ride weather permitting. Sorry no children or pets.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 20:00
- Up to 15 years old
- 25/11/2015 to 31/12/2020 - We don't accept sameday booking. The reservation should be 24 hrs prior to arrival. Please note that we do not accept credit or debit cards. Payment by bank transfer, Paypal or cash on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A couple of days in West Sussex
2 Old Sefter school is a perfect getaway for two.
Ideally situated for both West Sussex and East Hampshire. Chichester, Portsmouth, Selsey Bill and surrounding beaches plus Itchenor and Bosham, beautiful villages to explore. The accommodation is superb, everything has been thought of and a lovely welcome pack including fresh eggs from the hens. Plenty of gated secure parking off the road. Several good pubs in the area too :) Thanks to Dale and Frances, the owners, for a lovely stay.
An ideal place to stay in a peaceful location.
Quality accommodation, close to the coast, convenient for the Chichester area, with a good choice of local pubs and restaurants. The owners were very pleasant and helpful and they provided a welcome pack including fresh eggs from their hens. We would certainly stay here again.