This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
On the shores of the Dead Sea in heart of Ein Bokek's tourist area, lies the Isrotel Ganim Hotel. The hotel is known for its warm and relaxed atmosphere, is just two minutes walk from the Beach. The distance from Jerusalem is approximately 80 minutes, 30 minutes from the city of Arad and approximately two hours from Ben Gurion Airport.
200 spacious air conditioned rooms, all overlooking the Dead Sea. The hotel have rooms with connecting doors, suites, garden rooms suitable for family holidays and special rooms for disabled. The rooms are equipped with safe, minibar, TV, telephone, hairdryer and coffee area with electric kettle. Isrotel Ganim Hotel is the only hotel in the area with two covered Dead Sea water pools,at different temperatures all year round. Also in the spa there are 2 Jacuzzies, dry sauna and shower pressure. There is a variety of spa treatments (massage, mud treatments, shiatsu, reflexology, cosmetic and hair). Guests are invited to use the gym, outdoor swimming pool with fresh water (there is also children's pool ).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 17/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT (Value-Added Tax). This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet