"If you are fussy don't stay here, you will find plenty to moan about. However, if you are looking for no frills value for money, with friend..."
"Nice staff, fine for the price you pay. However there is no mattress protector, the curtains didn't close properly and couldn't get the heat..."
About the hotel
Hylands Hotel offers a warm and comfortable base next to Coventry train station, 5 minutes' walk from the city centre. The comfortable lounge bar is open 24 hours a day and offers free wireless internet access. The Hylands Hotel has friendly, professional staff available 24 hours and is only 10 minutes' walk from the Central Bus Station.
There are 4 well-appointed meeting rooms and a dedicated coordinator.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
27% would recommend it to a friend
Worst experience ever I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, no heaters working, showers not quiet good.
This hotel was terrible.
The hall carpets were scruffy with a radiator cover hanging off the wall. The room smelled of damp with cobwebs on the window frames. The shower was probably installed In the seventies. Breakfast was an experience and not in a good way, yoghurt was at room temperature a fellow inmates coooked breakfast looked like a brown mess and she left about 90% of it. I sat and waited for 15 minutes for someone to take my breakfast order and eventually left the breakfast room, having seen the full breakfast I wasn't too upset at missing any offering from the kitchen. The manager refunded the breakfast cost. My recommendation to any traveller faced with booking into the Hyland is to instead sleep in your car and shower in the rain.