- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"It was good location,close to GGCO metro station and restaurants..."
"Happy staff were very good and Helpful..."
"Just don't stay in a room on the right hand side of the hotel (looking at the hotel from the road) There is a very noisy generator going all..."
"Very good quality and availability of the reception personnel..."
"I like this hotel. Location is convenient and its surrounded by too many restaurants and nightlife like the Irish village. This hotel is ver..."
About the hotel
Le Meridien Fairway Steps from the GGICO Metro Station, the 4-star Meridien offers an outdoor pool with a jacuzzi. It is just 300 metres from Terminal 1 of the Dubai International Airport. Le Meridien Fairway provides spacious rooms and suites with luxury marble bathrooms.
Each elegantly decorated room has an individual climate control and satellite TV. International cuisine is served at Petit Café, the hotel’s poolside café open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Le Meridien Fairway is only 1 metro stop away from Dubai Shopping Centre and minutes’ drive from the Dubai Creek. The Aviation Club is 15-minutes walk away.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Le Meridien Fairway in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
It was good location,close to GGCO metro station and restaurants
Did not eat at the Hotel, However very happy with my stay
Happy staff were very good and Helpful