- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"No compaints - a bed for the night and a shower - happy days...."
"Overall the hotel was ok for a mid-journey rest. The hotel is a bit dated, and the drain smelt when the water was running and the bed was a..."
"Book this as it was the cheapest in the area but wow! Had a room overlooking the lake and the views were stunning. We had a dog with us (who..."
"It was wonderful to have a room overlooking Killington Lake. Plenty of options available for snacks and meals nearby in the motorway service..."
About the hotel
Days Inn have 15 great locations across the UK, our Kendal hotel is ideally situated to be perfect for business, personal, families or just a quick overnighter if you’re stuck. The Days Inn hotel in Kendal is guaranteed to be comfortable, clean and well equipped. Perfect for that good night’s sleep you need.
All the rooms at the hotel in Kendal have great quality made up beds, en-suite bathrooms fully equipped with everything you need. On site in our Kendal Hotel you will find free Wi-Fi access for all guests. Meal times are catered for within the Main Amenities Building at either McDonalds or Costa. To book your stay at our Kendal hotel, the simplest option is to use our reservations form at the top left of every page, once your all booked in leave the paper work to us and relax In the thought that the hotel in Kendal will be ready for your arrival. When travelling to Days Inn Kendal please avoid relying on Sat-Navs as these have proven to be unreliable. The hotel can be found on the southbound M6 carriageway between junctions 37 & 36.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Days Inn Cumbria
Superb setting by Killington Lake next to M6.
Sadly Days Inn, which looked fine externally, was one of the worst hotels internally we have stayed in. The bed was awful, though clean, was so hard it was impossible to sleep without constantly waking up feeling numb. The toilet was grubby at best, disgusting in some areas with thick black mould around the ceilings and cistern. Quite simply horrible.
Days Inn Kendal
No compaints - a bed for the night and a shower - happy days.