- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel set in a quiet street in Nairn. Very welcoming staff. Spacious room. Spotlessly clean. Cooked breakfast was hot and very tast..."
"Lovely large room, friendly staff, good food, short drive to beach and town...."
"Bright, cheerful décor throughout. Our room was very comfortable with all the necessary amenities with some nice additional, thoughtful touc..."
"Dinner in the evening was amazing. Loved the colourfull decor and warm welcome. Would stay again!..."
"This is our third time to stay at the Clubhouse in Nairn and we are never disappointed. We had a huge room which was kept spotlessly clean...."
About the hotel
A charming Victorian villa, located in a quiet residential area close to the beach and between two championship golf courses. The Clubhouse public areas and bedrooms are recently refurbished to create a fresh, stylish and comfortable space for both our residents and non residents. The hotel is perfect for functions and a popular venue for weddings, parties and conferences.
We serve meals in both our lounge bar and in our restaurant. The Clubhouse is the ideal location for a restful holiday and the perfect base for visitors coming to Scotland whether it be for golf, fishing, shooting or just relaxing.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 23:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel set in a quiet street in Nairn.
Very welcoming staff. Spacious room. Spotlessly clean. Cooked breakfast was hot and very tasty.
Lovely large room, friendly staff, good food, short drive to beach and town.