- 13 guest reviews
"The Sorn Inn is a lovely small hotel where you get a warm and friendly welcome from all the staff. We couldnt fault the Inn or the staff, we..."
"Good service with excellent food, would highly recommend it...."
"Lovely staff and food excellent..."
"We expected a basic pub bedroom with pub food. What we got was an excellent room with some nice touches. Fresh milk in a fridge outside our..."
"really nice friendly pub and room was excellent would definitely go back for a meal when passing through Sorn/Ayrshire..."
About the hotel
The Sorn Inn is located in the lovely Ayrshire village of Sorn, convenient for local shoots in season and fishing on the River Ayr with fishing permits available locally. We are also in comfortable driving distance of all the world famous links golf courses on the Ayrshire coastline, such as Royal Troon, Turnberry, Prestwick and Gailes. Our most convenient airport is Prestwick only 30 minutes by car and Glasgow Airport is 45 minutes by car.
We feature in the Michelin 2013 Red Guide. We also feature in the Michelin 'Eating Out in Pubs and Inns Guide' We are now featuring a completely new style of menu, a fusion of fine dining and brassiere style food available both in the Chop House and Restaurant, using the best seasonal and local fresh ingredients available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Warm and Friendly
The Sorn Inn is a lovely small hotel where you get a warm and friendly welcome from all the staff.
We couldnt fault the Inn or the staff, we...
Good service with excellent food, would highly recommend it....