This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Fosshótel Reykholt is a cultural theme hotel, based on Icelandic literature, Norse mythology and classical music. This official 3 star Tourist Class hotel includes a restaurant, bar, library, Internet lounge, front desk, outdoor hot tubs, the cosy moon-lounge, wellness center, conference rooms for up to 150 persons and free parking. All guestrooms and restaurant/bar facilities are non-smoking.
At Fosshótel Reykholt following room categories are available: * 24 spacious superior rooms with bathtub. * 29 standard double and single rooms with shower. * 3 Family rooms.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet