- 15 guest reviews
"Beautiful restaurant pub, with rooms above in quiet location. Arrival was easy. Rooms are well sized, tidy and décor in keeping with the cou..."
"What an amazing little Hotel Pub B&B It's more than that !! The food is first class Beer is kept well You feel at home as soon as you walk i..."
"This was a lovely welcoming country pub with excellent customer service and exceptional food. The service in the restaurant was of a high st..."
"Perfect room(although a shower over the bath would have been preferred),excellent food both breakfast and dinner-but slightly let down by th..."
"Very nice room, spacious, perhaps if i had to be picky needed a little bit of tender loving care, but the room was of good standard with nic..."
About the hotel
Described as one of the prettiest villages in England The Crown Inn at Roecliffe is nestled on the village green. An historic 16th Century Coaching Inn with roaring log fires, stone flagged floors, age old beams and low ceilings. Surrounded by wonderful countryside with many walks and the river Ure running through the village.
Fountains Abbey & gardens, Newby Hall and Beningbrough Hall, beautiful National Trust properties are all very close, as is the city of York and Harrogate. The Crown Inn retains lots of its original features and a full refurbishment last year has brought it back to its former glory. Our bedrooms are all individually designed by the owners using Farrow & Ball paints and papers. Solid mahogany sleigh beds and free standing baths on oak floors, make the rooms very comfortable indeed. We have an award winning kitchen with a team of accomplished chefs, winning National Pub Chef of the year for the second time, this year. Sourcing and cooking local produce we have a mouthwatering menu including, Fresh Whitby Crab soup, Fresh Shetland mussels, King Prawn tempura as well as Dales reared lamb, local crisp belly pork and our famous fish Pie to name but a few. We smoke all our own Salmon, make our own Goats Cheese, roll our own Blackpudding and prepare everything fresh in our own kitchens, every day. The Crown is a truly wonderful coaching inn that prides itself on offering a high standard of service in a warm relaxed atmosphere.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful restaurant pub, with rooms above in quiet location.
Arrival was easy. Rooms are well sized, tidy and décor in keeping with the cou...
York delight at a want to find hideaway
What an amazing little Hotel Pub B&B It's more than that !.
The food is first class
Beer is kept well
You feel at home as soon as you walk i...