- 2 guest reviews
"We fancied a overnight break and were lucky to come across the Gallivant. Very friendly staff, great food...."
About the hotel
Welcome to our Restaurant with Rooms standing just across the road from the dunes and beautiful sandy beach beyond. Inspired by the coastal motels you might find in California, we offer a welcoming grown-ups bolt-hole away from the stresses and strains of modern life where you can relax, dine and dream. Our beds are the most comfortable we could find (we tried a lot).
Our beach is extraordinary. Our restaurant is under the guidance of Oliver Joyce and Kevin Bennett (Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester, Chapter One, Buckingham Palace). Our food philosophy is simple; to cook delicious food with the best possible local ingredients that are hours fresh, 95% of which either live or grow within 10 miles of us. We bake our own bread, cure our own bacon and make our own granola, wheat free muesli, jams, compote and pastries. We have 20 calm and relaxing bedrooms, simply furnished in coastal colours with gorgeous Hypnos King or Super King beds, goose/duck down pillows and duvets and the very best 300 count linen sheets. All prices include a lovely continental style breakfast from our breakfast table and house tea and cake fresh from our kitchen at 4pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Not best dog friendly hotel
Out of all room they just offer 2 suit for pets hence its misleading.
Also if any unforseen circuntances occur from your pets you will end up paying extra money!. Food wise i will not recommend it as tasting menu its not up to standards. We read so many good reviews but it doesnt reflect it, over price menu overall
A quick get away
We fancied a overnight break and were lucky to come across the Gallivant.
Very friendly staff, great food.