- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Good stay. Directions to the swimming pool were vague. I would have liked complimentary biscuits in room with the teas and coffees. The ligh..."
"We enjoy our stay we haven't had any food so we won't comment on that but the room is beautiful is very clean the room is so cozy we loved i..."
"Ignoring all the building work that was going on the hotel was a nice place to stay. To get to my room was a trek I almost needed a Satnav!..."
"Friendly receptionist at front desk, good busy atmosphere around bars and restaurants at entrance. Lovely pool and spa facilities with brand..."
"Excellent stay just what myself and my husband needed very relaxing as intended..."
About the hotel
Village Wirral is only a few minutes from Junction 5 off the M53 and 0. 9 miles from Port Sunlight train station making it an ideal base for exploring Liverpool, the Albert Dock and Beatles Story. There’s superb shopping on the Wirral or grab a bargain at nearby Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
Explore the roman ruins in historic Chester and discover the glorious neighbouring Cheshire countryside. Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per room per night including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Wirral.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: No pets are allowed. Health & Fitness Fee is £5.00 per room per night. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Will stay again
Directions to the swimming pool were vague. I would have liked complimentary biscuits in room with the teas and coffees. The ligh...
Village Hotel Wirral
We enjoy our stay we haven't had any food so we won't comment on that but the room is beautiful is very clean the room is so cozy we loved i...