This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Holiday Inn Downtown Everett is less than 30 miles north of Seattle, yet boasts a culture all its own with the second-largest marina on the West Coast, and your home away from home. Located directly off I-5 and in the heart of downtown, this is the ideal accommodation for business and leisure travelers in Everett. The hotel's location in the Everett, WA city center is a perfect starting point for vacationers to the area.
Check out a live performance or event at the Comcast Arena. You can pay a visit to the US Navy's most modern facility at the Naval Station Everett, and then head to the marina to enjoy fine dining options against the backdrop of an idyllic Pacific Northwest sunset. Corporate travelers are equally well-situated in Everett, WA with this hotel's location. Providence Medical Center and major area businesses, such as Boeing and Frontier Communications, are a stone's throw away. The hotel's complimentary, local area shuttle is also poised to help close the distance between you and a successful business trip with maximum efficiency. This property is where discerning travelers stay for genuine value in Everett, WA. You can visit the hotel's Tommy's for a one-of-a-kind cocktail. Take a dip in the indoor, heated pool or a nice long soak in the hot tub. Call today, and get ready for an unforgettable stay.
- Disabled Facilities, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet