- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Nice and helpful staff, lovely rooms, breakfast looked great but unfortunately was'nt included. Nice and quiet Hotel Bar. Conveniently locat..."
"I found the hotel on Late Rooms after a last minute decision for a short break in Cardiff and whilst the pictures on the website looked nice..."
"The suite was spacious, though the bathroom,which made good use of the available space, was small and had a plunge pool rather than a bath...."
"Was greeted at reception by a very charming and polite young man who booked us in and showed us to our rooms. The rooms were large and clean..."
"Enjoyed our stay and much prefer small hotel to large multinational hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating. Limited parking on site so be a..."
About the hotel
An exquisite boutique style hotel located in the heart of Cardiff, featuring free Wi-Fi, free limited parking and the excellent onsite Cwtch Mawr Restaurant & bar. The hotel is furnished with bespoke, handmade and lovingly restored furniture to create a warm and relaxing place to stay. Whether visiting for work or pleasure, the lavish design, personal service and tastefully created menus are sure to impress.
All guest bedrooms are beautifully furnished with fine furniture, thick upholstery and rich colour tones, for comfort that you won’t want to leave behind. Whether you choose a Compact, Deluxe or Suite room, you’ll find each bedroom offers home-from-home comfort while exuding a unique character to create a truly revitalising space for relaxation and sleep. Equipped with the latest technology, including free Wi-Fi, Ethernet connection sockets, plasma screen TVs and telephones, rooms boast a plethora of modern conveniences. Even the bathrooms are every bit as luxurious and offer something different and fun, from extravagant plunge-pools, whirlpool jet baths and colour light therapy, to under floor heating, convenient night-lights and high-pressure rain showers. Whether you fancy a home cooked meal or a refreshing glass of wine, Cwtch Mawr offers the perfect setting and a warm welcome. Serving a selection of hot and cold homemade food that changes with the seasons, the carefully selected menus are designed to offer a choice for all tastes while utilising the delights of locally sourced and organic produce. Additionally the bar offers a plentiful range of world beers, real ales and cocktails, as well as a refreshing selection of cold soft drinks and hot beverages. Meeting and event facilities at Jolyon’s at No. 10 follow the same inimitable standards as the rest of the hotel. Exceptional, spacious and flexible meeting and event facilities have been designed specifically for corporate and private use, to accommodate all types of events from 2 – 100 guests. Meetings of all sizes and set-ups are individually managed and implemented by a dedicated, experienced Event Manager right from the first visit through to the final event. Cardiff, the cosmopolitan capital city of Wales, is a bustling centre of culture and economics with a wealth of historical, sporting and leisure interests. Dating back to the Neolithic era, the city is a well established and important location that has something new to offer every visitor. Popular local attractions include the famous Cardiff Castle and the Taff Trail, while the spectacular Millennium Stadium is a hub for sporting and musical events. Cardiff itself offers a fantastic range of shops, clubs, pubs and restaurants to cater for all needs and tastes. Further afield, the spectacular Brecon Beacons National Park is a must see attraction.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 19/10/2011 to 31/12/2020 - All rates are based on room only. A continental breakfast can be added to your booking for £10 per person per day - please contact the hotel direct. Please note we no longer accept American Express. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Jolyons @ No. 10
Nice and helpful staff, lovely rooms, breakfast looked great but unfortunately was'nt included.
Nice and quiet Hotel Bar. Conveniently located right next to the National Express Busstation and at the edge of Sophia Gardens. Just a short walk from Cardiff Castle and the City Centre.
I found the hotel on Late Rooms after a last minute decision for a short break in Cardiff and whilst the pictures on the website looked nice I was cautious in expecting too much for what I thought was a reasonable price.
In regards to its location I thought it was perfect - the hotel was within walking distance of Cardiff Castle, and the city centre too. The staff were welcoming on arrival, and very helpful in suggesting places to visit and ordering a taxi was no trouble at all. The bedroom was a pleasant surprise - whilst very warm (there was an air con unit but it didn't work very well), it was beautifully decorated, had a very comfy bed, and a stunning bathroom. The staff at the hotel were happy to look after our baggage after we had checked out, as we were off to spend the rest of the day shopping before heading home. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, and would happily stay here again.