This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Since opening in 1867, this luxury Amsterdam hotel has been revered around the world for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Noteworthy features include the Michelin-starred restaurant La Rive overlooking Amstel River, crystal chandeliers hanging in the Amstel Lounge, and a 15 metre heated indoor pool. This landmark hotel is ideally located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, and is within walking distance of the Van Gogh Museum and the Royal Carré Theatre.
- Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet