- 3 guest reviews
"The room was spacious and very comfortable. It was really quiet, we couldn't hear the guests next door or below us. The staff were very welc..."
"Easy to find. Great views of the countryside. Massive meals...."
"Lovely room, very good value for money, staff friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you, at this traditional English Country Inn, which has been family run for over 20 years. The restaurant offers an array of traditional English dishes, complemented by Tanners’ Wines. The bar offers a variety of hand pulled real ales.
The Castle Inn, Bletchley offers a convenient stopover for any traveller, with its beautiful purpose built bed and breakfast accommodation, featuring eight kingsize bedrooms four of which are on the ground floor with one been fully disabled. all with lovely views of open countryside. The Castle Inn, Bletchley is located on the A41 giving you easy access to all major routes. There is also a great array of local North Shropshire amenities. These include; Hawkstone Park Follies & Golf Hotel with two 18 hole golf courses, Market Drayton Golf Course, Brookfield Golf Course, Audlem, Ironbridge Gorge Museum, Ellerdine Lakes Trout Fishing Pools, West Midlands Shooting Ground and plenty of shopping at Shrewsbury, Chester and The Potteries.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn't ask for more.
The room was spacious and very comfortable.
It was really quiet, we couldn't hear the guests next door or below us. The staff were very welc...
Easy to find.
Great views of the countryside. Massive meals....