This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Hyatt Regency Tokyo (Japan) is located in Shinjuku, a thriving business, shopping and entertainment district and home to the most select Tokyo hotels. Our 5 star hotel in Tokyo is ideally located next to the Shinjuku Central Park, and within short distance of the Shinjuku Imperial Gardens, Meiji Shrine, Odakyu store, and the fashionable Shibuya ward. The hotel is also host to the luxury Joule Spa & Wellness.
The hotel is conveniently close to Shinjuku Station, with links to the Tokyo subway and services to Hakone, a popular mountain hot spring resort. Hyatt Regency Tokyo is reachable within 2h from Narita International Airport, and within 1h 10mins from Haneda Airport.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet