- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely room and staff are good. Woken up sadly very early due to a bin lorry parking and working!!! Surely the windows should be sound proof..."
"Quality hotel, well located and good value for London. A bit of a warren with lots of stairs so not suitable for the physically challenged...."
"The hotel was beautiful and very well organised. The only slight dissappoint end was the standard of the fixtures and fittings left a little..."
"Can't fault it, will definitely be back...."
"Very friendly staff, catered for all your needs! Rooms very clean and spacious. Only downside was the view from out the window, South block..."
About the hotel
Sleek, chic and contemporary, The Montcalm London City presents a completely new experience in the heart of The Barbican, London City. The hotel accents luxurious comfort and offers a superb choice of lavish accommodation, whilst preserving heritage values. The bedrooms are tastefully designed with stylish en-suite bathrooms complete with rain showers and accented with luxury toiletries.
Up-to-the-minute technology for communication and entertainment includes high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, Telephone with voicemail, iPod docking station plus a selection of 40 international satellite television channels. Our Luxury suites are characterised by a loving attention to detail to make your stay an experience you'll always remember. We offer state-of-the art SPA with a range of treatments and beauty services to compliment your experience.
Famous attractions such as St Pauls Cathedral is only a 15 minute walk away with London Bridge 1 mile from the hotel. The nearest underground station, Barbican Station can be reached within 5 minutes on foot.
The Saint Pauls Tavern and Brasserie offers exceptional cuisine where you can enjoy mouth-watering dishes in a stylish ambience.
The King's Head Gastro Pub features a classic yet modern style in a truly relaxing atmosphere. Featuring Heritage ales and a modern wine selection, our stylish destination pub is the perfect place for both the city business person and the Hotel guest to relax with their favourite drink and enjoy a selection of savoury delights. Quintessentially English Afternoon Tea is available throughout our lounges where you can enjoy specialty teas, herbal infusions and a selection of scrumptious pastries.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Nice stay- shame the windows aren't sound proof!
Lovely room and staff are good.
Woken up sadly very early due to a bin lorry parking and working!!. Surely the windows should be sound proof...
Great value but not for tea drinkers
Quality hotel, well located and good value for London.
A bit of a warren with lots of stairs so not suitable for the physically challenged....