- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Whilst booking the hotel I failed to spot it was a naturist spa and hotel ! Saying that the staff were really friendly, the room was decent..."
About the hotel
Clover Spa and Hotel boasts a fully equipped European-style spa, where clothing is optional. This naturist-friendly hotel is 10 minute's drive from Birmingham city centre, which is home to a variety of nightlife, restaurants, and shopping. The rooms offer a flat-screen TV, deep pocket-sprung mattresses, and an en suite shower room.
Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room. In the mornings, Clover guests can enjoy a choice of breakfast in the onsite café bar at very reasonable cost, which also offers healthy snacks, light meals, main meals and a range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. With a variety of massage and beauty treatments, this hotel offers a large sauna, tiled steam room, and a hot tub. Guests must be comfortable in a mixed gender, clothing optional environment. Free on-site parking is available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 24/05/2013 to 29/02/2020 - PLEASE NOTE Clover Spa and Hotel is a European style spa where swimwear is not necessary, therefore all guests must be happy with communal mixed gender nudity even if they do not participate. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Great Location to the NEC
Whilst booking the hotel I failed to spot it was a naturist spa and hotel .
Saying that the staff were really friendly, the room was decent and spotless. I had the biggest TV I have seen in a hotel room for that size - great if you are a football fan. Food was OK but not brilliant.