This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Ashbee Hotel is an early 20th-century villa set in front of Taormina's San Pancrazio Church and 100 metres from the Greek Amphitheatre. Rooms offer unique views. This 5-star deluxe hotel with large gardens and an outdoor swimming pool was designed by the famous architect C.
R. Ashbee, early member of the Arts and Craft movement. The hotel features a bar and a tea room. Hotel Ashbee's rooms are spacious and bright, and equipped with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and satellite TV. Views include the garden, the sea, or the Nebrodi Mountains.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Ashbee Hotel in Taormina is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet