- 10 guest reviews
"Greeted well. Beautiful room and facilities were excellent. Slight delay in serving of our pudding during the evening meal but this did not..."
"From the time we arrived until we left everything about the hotel was perfect..."
"Staff where excellent. the room was nice, spacious and clean with good WiFi connection. The bathroom would have been a lot better with a sep..."
"The hotel is set in beautiful surroundings and if you are looking for somewhere to relax and unwind, then this is the perfect place. The hot..."
"Very beautiful location, staff were very professional and helpful. Good value for money with a lovely room...."
About the hotel
Escape to Dartmoor and immerse yourself in the wild glory of Devon’s own Dartmoor National Park, whilst soaking up the hospitality, comfort and warmth for which the Mill End Hotel and Restaurant is renowned. . .
All rooms are designed with your comfort as priority. With luxury en-suites, warm and soft bed linens and pillows and flat screen TV's. Everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay. Perched on the banks of the majestic River Teign, on the outskirts of the ancient moorland stannary town of Chagford, Mill End is a perfect country hotel for a break on Dartmoor. Miles of local walks, great fishing right outside, and the spectacular high moors just a short drive away. The cathedral city of Exeter is less than 25 minutes away, and Devon's coasts are also within easy reach. Relax with a cream tea in the hotel's spacious gardens, or put your feet up in front of a crackling log fire. Perfect peace and relaxation. The hotel's restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and evening meals. In the evening, the hotel offers a flexible and well-priced menu - everything from a simple (but excellent) steak to a full three-course meal. Either way, the emphasis is on local, seasonal produce, prepared with care and presented with care. The hotel offers free parking right outside and complimentary wi-fi in most of the public areas (also available in some rooms). Dogs are welcome at Mill End, and a small charge of £8 per dog, per night, applies.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Croquet, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely but too brief a stay
Beautiful room and facilities were excellent. Slight delay in serving of our pudding during the evening meal but this did not tarnish the overall experience. We would definitely stay here again.
From the time we arrived until we left everything about the hotel was perfect