- 4 guest reviews
"A real guest (country) house where you are treated as a friend who is staying a few nights but under no pressure to be more sociable than yo..."
"Very hospitable. Great spacious accommodation. Lovely breakfast, a lot of their own produce used...."
"Julian and Jayne were excellent hosts. The breakfast was delicious and It was nice to sit and chat with other guests at the breakfast tables..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, Cuffern Manor is superbly positioned, quiet and atmospheric. Julian and Jane were super hosts and a great source of..."
About the hotel
Jayne and Julian welcome you to stay in their grade 2 Georgian manor house in the heart of Pembrokeshire. A few miles from stunning coastal scenery, you can be assured of a friendly welcome and delicious food at our wonderful guest house. All our rooms are large and can accommodate families.
We have two single rooms as well. Try our award winning breakfasts and relax in our large house and grounds. You will appreciate the peace and quiet and can enjoy browsing books from our library. Much of our produce is home grown in the one acre walled garden, so, fresh and organic. We cater for vegetarian and vegan or other diets. Our three bedroomed family and friends annex is a barn copnversion with catering facilities. It has two en-suite doubles and one ground floor double with washbasin, which shares one of the upstairs en-suites.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 03/02/2011 to 28/02/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is needed to reserve a room, payment is in cash or cheque at the guest house, although we will take cards if necessary The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Home from Home
A real guest (country) house where you are treated as a friend who is staying a few nights but under no pressure to be more sociable than yo...
Great spacious accommodation. Lovely breakfast, a lot of their own produce used....