This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Ferdinando II is located in the central Carlo III Square of Naples. For its strategic postion at few steps from the main monuments of the city and shopping streets, it is an ideal location for who stays in Naples for work or pleasure. History, class and modernity are combined in its building: work of famous architect Fuga, it was a headquarters of the ancient rail "Alifana" which linked Naples to foothills of the Matese Mountain.
The front, which has kept its original and grand aspect, embraces bright and modern spaces: furniture wengè, soft lighting, pastel colours, white porcelain, minimalist style create a unique and unmistakable atmosphere. Rooms are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Wi-Fi is free at the Ferdinando II, which also has a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Breakfast is served on the roof garden with views of the gardens and the Vomero hills. The rooms are complete with CD player, minibar and tea/coffee maker
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 18:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Ferdinando II in NAPOLI is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet