- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We recommended the hotel to family and friends by the end of the stay. Swimming pool could of been a bit warmer...."
"Food was good but not enough of it...."
"Great location of hotel, 5 mins walk into Minehead. Tried out the leisure facilities but the jacuzzi and steam room weren't working which wa..."
"All staff made myself and my husband very welcome. Good was excellent. Clean and comfy hotel...."
About the hotel
The Northfield is located in the bustling seaside town of Minehead, which is proud to be the gateway to Exmoor. Situated on the lower slopes of North Hill the majority of our 30 bedrooms enjoy stunning vistas of the coastline or surrounding countryside. Ideally located just a short stroll from the seafront, West Somerset Railway, Harbour and Town Centre, as well as many footpaths onto Exmoor.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We recommended the hotel to family and friends by the end of the stay.
Swimming pool could of been a bit warmer....
Food was good but not enough of it....