This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Gromada hotel is situated in the heart of Toruń the birth town of a famous astronomic Nicolaus Copernicus. Its Old Town has been entered on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Gromada hotel is located in the heart of the Old Town, 200 m away from house of birth Nicolaus Copernicus.
The hotel is located in three tenement houses, one of which is a historic building. is a city with a unique history, and that is because of Nicolaus Copernicus and his amazing discovery. He was the first one who announced that the Sun is in the centre of Universe. This and other amazing stories can be discovered while staying at Hotel Gromada. This Gothic, 3-part tenement with its historical interior makes an unforgettable atmosphere comprising of 29 comfortable rooms, conference facilities and unique restaurant serving old traditional Polish dishes. Enjoy an unforgettable “back in time” dinner for two, a business meeting or private function.
- 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet