- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Food was outstanding. My only disappointment was that our double..."
"Booked last minute at a good rate. Very warm welcome at Reception. We had a Standard Room, which was nicely furnished and well equipped, bed..."
About the hotel
Our famously relaxed and friendly atmosphere, emphasis on outstanding food and exceptional service, are very much at the heart of what you can expect from your stay with us. The Clandeboye Lodge with its comfortable contemporary design offers beautiful rooms, an exceptional brasserie with a large patio for al fresco dining during the summer, open fires in winter, and a superb conference & events complex. Set in a tranquil rural location just 15 minutes from Belfast’s lively city centre, the hotel’s 43 contemporary suites, executive and standard rooms - with views over the Clandeboye Estate and immaculate grounds - feature free Wi-Fi, HD TV with Freeview and a huge DVD library.
Our executive rooms offer more space and provide a Nespresso coffee system, iPod dock, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary morning coffee & tea. The Coq & Bull brasserie with its oak floors, iroko tables and desigh-led décor showcases premium, locally sourced seasonal products and ingredients in a contemporary-meets-classic menu, supplemented with an eclectic wine list. Our state-of-the-art, purpose-built conference complex enables us to accommodate business events and banquets up to 450 delegates, while our setting, facilities and award-winning expert team make us the perfect choice for wedding receptions and ceremonies. Nearby attractions include the Ulster Folk & Transport museum, Mount Stewart with its stunning gardens, numerous golf courses, plus extensive leisure, shopping and sightseeing locations – all on our doorstep. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
beautiful surroundings and first class service!!
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Food was outstanding. My only disappointment was that our double room consisted of two single beds pushed together for which the hotel has apologised for. We will definately be back 😊
Very nice hotel
Booked last minute at a good rate.
Very warm welcome at Reception. We had a Standard Room, which was nicely furnished and well equipped, bed comfortable and not too small as some reviews have stated. Bathroom perfectly adequate and clean, but perhaps in need of an upgrade. Only down side was the paper thin walls, as we could hear guests in adjoining rooms using their bathrooms!!. Dinner in the Coq and Bull restaurant was excellent, but would advise booking before arrival as they couldn't take us until 9pm on a busy Friday night. Breakfast was also very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel.