- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Pros: The hotel is located on the seafront and we had a large double fronted room overlooking the bay which was excellent. We had dinner in..."
"The hotel is well placed on the seafront. Staff were friendly and check in/out easy. Our room was a good size and some maintenance is needed..."
"OK for a business stay. Wi fi signal a bit weak but on the whole worked. hopefully in time his will be boosted. Room a little cold but not t..."
"Room was a bit tired lick of paint etc..."
"Very helpful, fab location and lovely breakfast. Would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
The Belle Vue Royal is a large hotel with 36 en suite rooms, restaurant, bar and function rooms, situated in the middle of the promenade in Aberystwyth town centre. The hotel provides sea view rooms, and the bar and restaurant also have glorious views over Cardigan bay. As the hotel faces west guests are able to enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
We provide amenities such as: Wi-Fi internet access is available free of charge to guests in public areas and most bedrooms. 24 hour reception/night manager.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Pros: The hotel is located on the seafront and we had a large double fronted room overlooking the bay which was excellent.
We had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was excellent, although a tad expensive. Very polite and helpful staff. Cons: Decoration getting very tired everywhere and little practical onsite parking, which made the hotel only average value for money at best.
Belle Vue Royal Hotel
The hotel is well placed on the seafront.
Staff were friendly and check in/out easy. Our room was a good size and some maintenance is needed in the bathroom. Overall very pleased.