- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Clean comfortable hotel good value for central Manchester...."
"I have stayed at the Townhouse four times now and it has always been fine. However, the size of the rooms is very variable (perhaps due to t..."
"This was my 3rd stay in the Townhouse and it was fine. The location is ideal - central and easy for the station, Spinningfields and Piccadil..."
"Nice room in a smart hotel close to the centre of town Accommodation was fine if unexceptional Like the fact that there is Air Conditioning..."
"Great location, friendly and very helpful staff...."
About the hotel
The Townhouse Hotel Manchester is a grade II listed building in the heart of Manchester City Centre, perfectly located for the many business districts and to enjoy Manchester’s shopping as well as theatre and exhibitions in the city centre. Constructed in 1870, the grand façade of this former textile warehouse has remained largely unchanged although the building was converted into a hotel in 1982. The hotel underwent an extensive refurbishment programme in 2010, transforming it into a 4 star Boutique Hotel, whilst still retaining many of the features of the original building.
Due to the nature of the warehouse design the contemporary designed, air conditioned bedrooms are spacious and filled with light from the large windows that surround each floor level. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Discounted Car Parking rates are available at Q-Park Piazza, St James Street which is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Breakfast can be purchased for £19. 50 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 10/10/2011 to 17/10/2018 - A pre-authorisation for the total stay plus GBP 50 will be taken on arrival from the valid payment card that was used to make the booking. Guide Dogs Only! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Townhouse Hotel Manchester
Clean comfortable hotel good value for central Manchester.
Townhouse Hotel Manchester
I have stayed at the Townhouse four times now and it has always been fine.
However, the size of the rooms is very variable (perhaps due to the age of the building and the constraints this put upon the architects). Last week the room was comfortable and clean but about as small as one could tolerate. Also next to the alleyway at the back and so noisy. Would recommend but be prepared to be cramped. Expensive for what is offered but Manchester hotels are pricey.