- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Great large executive rooms with fluffy dressing owns - which were very stiff like cardboard ! Great breakfast, good location for china town..."
"Lovely room, great location. Really nice hotel. Just be aware I hadn't checked the small print. £50 damages deposit is needed when you check..."
"Good hotel would recommend. Stylish rooms and great location..."
"Stopped here on the 28/01. No issues from start to finish staff so polite and courteous! Rooms spacious and clean, best night sleep I have h..."
"Frequently stay here . Great hotel...."
About the hotel
The Townhouse Hotel Manchester is a grade II listed building in the heart of Manchester City Centre, perfectly located for the many business districts and to enjoy Manchester’s shopping as well as theatre and exhibitions in the city centre. Constructed in 1870, the grand façade of this former textile warehouse has remained largely unchanged although the building was converted into a hotel in 1982. The hotel underwent an extensive refurbishment programme in 2010, transforming it into a 4 star Boutique Hotel, whilst still retaining many of the features of the original building.
Due to the nature of the warehouse design the contemporary designed, air conditioned bedrooms are spacious and filled with light from the large windows that surround each floor level. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Discounted Car Parking rates are available at Q-Park Piazza, St James Street which is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Breakfast can be purchased for £19. 50 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 10/10/2011 to 17/10/2018 - A pre-authorisation for the total stay plus GBP 50 will be taken on arrival from the valid payment card that was used to make the booking. Guide Dogs Only! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Great large executive rooms with fluffy dressing owns - which were very stiff like cardboard .
Great breakfast, good location for china town...
Nice, but not happy about the damages deposit!!
Lovely room, great location.
Really nice hotel. Just be aware I hadn't checked the small print. £50 damages deposit is needed when you check...