- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Staff was pretty helpful and very nice...you could see they are having a good time at work which made me feel very comfortable. . The room w..."
"Exactly what we needed - comfortable room, close to the Marina (10 min taxi), and good value for money...."
"Nice hotel, nice people, has something for everyone food wise and for a couple. Nice roof top pool and jacuzzi would recommend to friends an..."
"The rooms are quite large and bright, The in room facilities are well placed and adequate. The metro is close to reach other parts of Dubai...."
"This is a great hotel to stay in for a good value of money. Everything is more than perfect. The staffs are very helpful, the cleanliness is..."
About the hotel
Situated in the TECOM business area, the Ramee Rose features a fully equipped wellness centre. The elegant rooms include a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. The hotel features a well-equipped gym, and an outdoor pool surrounded by a tiled sundeck.
Guests can enjoy a soothing steam bath or sauna session at the spa. Dining opportunities for every taste are to be found on the premises: hearty meat pies and steaks, Filipino specialities, and Indian cuisine are just some of the options. Guests may enjoy sushi, along with live theatre cooking at the Rock Bottom Café. The Ramee Rose features many venues for night entertainment. Choose among European DJ music, Bollywood-style shows or a game of darts while enjoying the major sport events. The hotel is located minutes away from Internet and Media City, Mall of the Emirates and Jumeirah Beach.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Ramee Rose Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Awsome value...Pretty amazing staff
Staff was pretty helpful and very nice...you could see they are having a good time at work which made me feel very comfortable.
. The room was soooo large and had a nice view and a comfortable bed. Its not too far from the metro station in a good neighbourhood and very good value. You get something good for ur money.
Just what we needed
Exactly what we needed - comfortable room, close to the Marina (10 min taxi), and good value for money.