- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very hand for the airport. Charming old country inn with good modern extension. Nice staff and decent food...."
"Room was cold; problem with heating; however they did give us a plug in heater which did the job eventually; furthermore they did reduce our..."
"Lovely room! Extremely clean. Staff all very friendly. Just a little too expensive with no breakfast included...."
"We booked a room because we had an early flight the next day. The staff were very welcoming and the room comfortable. Just one word of warni..."
"Had a very pleasant overnight stay prior to my early morning flight. Very close to the airport, comfortable room and had an excellent meal i..."
About the hotel
Ballyrobin Country Lodge is located in lush Co. Antrim countryside just minutes from Belfast International Airport (BFS), Ballyrobin Country Lodge embodies the best of traditional ulster heritage with a boutique sense of style. The warm glow of candles, aroma of gastro cuisine and the wood burning stove set the scene for a visit to remember.
We have been awarded a 3 star hotel rating by Northern Ireland Tourist Board. Ballyrobin Country Lodge dates back over 200 years from its beginnings as a traditional Ulster farmhouse built of local field stones. Today it is a boutique hotel that embodies comfort, style and atmosphere. Diners can revel in the exquisite menu whilst those seeking accommodation can enjoy it's homely atmosphere just half a mile from Belfast International Airport. Free Wifi in the public areas and in all guest bedrooms for all residents. Choose from one of our original rustic traditional bedrooms or one of our new contemporary rooms. Both rooms wiill offer the same outstanding levels of comfort but just in a different style.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice country pub hotel
Very hand for the airport.
Charming old country inn with good modern extension. Nice staff and decent food.
Room was cold; problem with heating; however they did give us a plug in heater which did the job eventually; furthermore they did reduce our bill by talking away the 15£ charge for extra bed for our daughter.
I booked a family room, but was not told about extra charge until we arrived there. however it was a cute hotel, very clean and overall we did enjoy our stay.