- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Staff couldn't be friendlier! We payed £4 to park the car for 24 hours and and were within easy waking distance to the castle and other attr..."
"On arrival (45 minutes after you're allowed to check in) my room was not ready, as I arrived on a Sunday with not much else to do I was pret..."
"Single Room for £85 - would expect everything to be perfect. Unfortunately the TV had a booster which didn't work unless it was hung on the..."
"My husband and myself booked in for 2 nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Our room was upgraded on arrival to room 8. Four pos..."
"Highly recommended , great atmosphere and s lovely experience ...."
About the hotel
Here at The Globe in Warwick, we’re especially well known for the superb steaks served in our restaurant – but there’s plenty more to discover within our grade II-listed walls. Our beautiful building first opened in 1788 as the Globe Inn Commercial & Posting House; and we’re handily tucked between Warwick Castle and Market Place, creating a cosy base for history-lovers and shoppers alike.
At The Globe in Warwick, you can really escape and unwind when you stay overnight.
Each of our opulent hotel rooms comes with a handmade mattress, a luxurious en-suite bathroom and other beautifully convenient comforts.
Our lively bar serves a pleasing variety of well-chosen drinks, including fine wines, local and international beers, cocktails and champagne; while our private dining room provides an intimate space for special occasions.
If you fancy a spot of room service, treat yourself to a bottle of bubbly - or perhaps a pint or a cocktail. There is free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Some of our favorite room features include:
Hand-built Hypnos mattresses, crafted in the UK (Hypnos are Royal Warrant Holders, by appointment to the Queen)
Luxury bathrooms, with the option of a Jacuzzi bath
42-inch LED TV, including a Sky package
Free WiFi and tea and coffee-making facilities
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Staff couldn't be friendlier.
We payed £4 to park the car for 24 hours and and were within easy waking distance to the castle and other attr...
1 Week Stay
On arrival (45 minutes after you're allowed to check in) my room was not ready, as I arrived on a Sunday with not much else to do I was pret...