- 4 guest reviews
"Staff barely spoke English , no bar or restaurant how did this hotel get 5stars??..."
"Broken tile in the bathroom and two little tiles fallen off. Toilet did not flush properly, maintenance work required in room 111...."
"Rooms not huge but very comfortable. Liked the fruit...."
About the hotel
Discover the flawless hospitality of the City at The Marble Arch London by Montcalm. Sleek, chic and fresh, the hotel accents luxurious comfort and creates an ambience of simple luxury to reflect the elegance and charm of the city. Ideally located within walking distance of Oxford Street, and within easy reach of London’s landmarks, this chic property is a great base from which to relax, and explore all that the city has to offer.
Easy to get to, The Marble Arch London is located within walking distance of both Paddington and Marylebone train stations, as well as Marble Arch tube station.
All bedrooms are tastefully designed with stylish en-suite bathrooms and rain showers, accented with luxury toiletries. Standard room features include LCD flat-screen televisions, complimentary broadband Internet access, telephone with voicemail and a selection of international satellite television channels. Spacious and thoughtfully furnished, the hotel elegant suites are designed with a warm blend of elegance and comfort to make your stay an experience you'll always remember.
Full English and continental breakfasts are available in the beautiful, petite dining room located on the property, whilst the five star sister hotel located across the street also welcomes guests to dine in The Crescent Restaurant & Lounge, as well as the new contemporary restaurant The Sixtyone. From seasonal Gastro British cuisine, to fine dining, there is something on offer here to tempt any palate. If you would rather venture out, there are plenty of restaurants, pubs, cafes and bars on offer in the area, and guests can get the tube from Marble Arch Station to the Embankment or Piccadilly Circus stations in 15 minutes. The Marble Arch London by Montcalm is set right in the heart of London’s bustling shopping district, only minutes from Oxford Street and Marble Arch – perfect for shopaholics! There’s plenty of other things to do and see in the area, Madame Tussauds and the Sherlock Holmes Museum are a mile away, whilst St James’ Palace and Buckhingham Palace are only 2 miles from the hotel.
For those seeking a luxury spa experience, the Spa at The Montcalm, located at the sister property of the Marble Arch London by Montcalm, is the perfect place to soothe, restore and enhance your well-being. Welcoming and tranquil, the spa’s luxuriously appointed treatment rooms have been carefully designed to promote a sense of pampering and wellness to compliment your experience. With four luxurious spa treatment rooms, fitness centre, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and exercise pool, the Spa at The Montcalm is an ideal escape for day trippers and in-house guests alike.
Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Please note that there is no parking available on site, however there is an NCP car park nearby where you can pay and display or pre-book online; Postcode W1H 7LB.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 31/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Staff barely spoke English , no bar or restaurant how did this hotel get 5stars??...
The Marble Arch London by Montcalm
Broken tile in the bathroom and two little tiles fallen off.
Toilet did not flush properly, maintenance work required in room 111....