- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Had a hostel or commune feel, but room though small, infact tiny, had all you would need. With TV, coffee tea making, soap etc. Was warm and..."
"Very small, but only advertised as a single. A large person would have difficulty...."
"simple put, the place was excellent, clean, quiet, relaxing, fun. We had the bachelor pad which was comical as we are 6 cycling Dads on a we..."
About the hotel
Built in 1710, Perriford House is set within acres of private land near Blakedown, just 5 minutes from Kidderminster. The Hall itself has been lovingly restored in more recent years and guests can now enjoy a slice of the property itself, Our Self-check-in Bed and Breakfast accommodation really does give you a feel of staying in a stunning family home on a very grand scale. Guests are encouraged to make the most of the beautiful grounds.
From the moment you enter through the Main carriageway and park in front of this mansion you will know you have found a gem in the countryside. Upon booking your stay with us you will be sent a welcome email detailing your access codes for the property and your allocated room for your stay at Park Hall, ensure you have these details before embarking on your journey. We provide a generous self service continental breakfast but we do not provide lunch or dinner however there are two pubs in the village both of which serve great food all day. Blakedown and Kidderminster train stations are just 5 minutes drive from the Park Hall, providing access to both Worcester and Birmingham and Birmingham International Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and the ICC are less than a 45 minute drive depending on traffic.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Croquet, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 20:00
- Up to 3 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
small but everything you would need
Had a hostel or commune feel, but room though small, infact tiny, had all you would need.
With TV, coffee tea making, soap etc. Was warm and...
Very small, but only advertised as a single.
A large person would have difficulty....