- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
This historic Black Lion Hotel commands a glorious position overlooking the green in one of the most attractive villages in England. Long Melford has antique emporiums craft shops and two of the finest stately homes all in walking distance from the Black Lion. One of the most popular hotels in Suffolk offers a warm welcome whether your visit is for conferences, a weekend break, wedding or to enjoy our award winning dining.
Voted the best restaurant in Suffolk 2006 the choice of where to dine within the hotel is exciting, as is the superb daily changing cuisine produced by our head Chef Annette who is proud to use seasonal and local grown produce. The stylish luxury accommodation with individually designed en-suite bedrooms tempt guests to return time after time. The romantic 4 posters are also a great choice for honeymoons. For convenience there is wireless internet access within the bedrooms and throughout the entire hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our fine country house hotel in Suffolk in such a delightful location. Your children are welcome
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend