- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The staff could not have been more welcoming, and made every effort to connect with the guests. My only cautionary comment is about the qual..."
About the hotel
The Stone House Hotel is a fine country house superbly located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Its stunning location together with quality accommodation and delicious food makes this the perfect choice for a relaxing break. There are 24 bedrooms including 5 ground-floor bedrooms with private conservatories opening onto the lawns (dogs are welcome), four poster rooms for romantic breaks and a luxury suite for something even more special! The dinner menu changes daily and offer 4 courses of delicious, locally sourced dishes.
We also serve substantial award winning breakfasts, light lunches and afternoon teas! The hotel is surrounded in an acre of old english gardens and beyond that the magnificent Yorkshire Dales - with some of the best fell walking in the land! So why not escape the crowds and lose yourself in the scenic beauty of the Dales with its many castles, waterfalls, country lanes and villages.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant experience
The staff could not have been more welcoming, and made every effort to connect with the guests.
My only cautionary comment is about the quality of the duvet and pillows on the bed, which both could have been a lot better given the price of the room. It was the only flaws in an otherwise very enjoyable visit