This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Enjoy memorable dining experiences and taste of Hokkaido at our brand new restaurant Northern Terrace!! Built in 1934 as the first European style hotel in Hokkaido. 75 years on, we have hosted guests from around world, on holiday, and on business. As the premier hotel in Hokkaido, we have welcomed many customers.
For 75 years, we have ensured we preserve the premier tradition. Offering professional hospitality, we provide a satisfying stay. We look forward to welcoming you with spacious rooms and facilities, polished with tradition and innovation. (All Rooms are renovated in December 2012) Foreign TV available: BBC(English), CCTV(Peking),TVB(Cantonese), KBS World(Korean) There is an under pass direct from Sapporo station to the hotel and Susukino.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Massage, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet