- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Loved this quaint hotel. The welcome was superb. We arrived late at around 10pm and had no issues at check-in or with the room on arrival. T..."
"The decor in hotel was very chic and the room was gorgeous even though small. The staff were very helpful and the iMacs in the room was a ni..."
"A small but beautifully presented room in a very clean and upmarket part of Paris. Easy transport links and the hotel staff were very hospit..."
"My husband & I had a very pleasant nights stay at this small, chic hotel. It was in a great location and the reception staff were brilliant..."
About the hotel
Colour and technology at the Hotel de la Sorbonne! The whole hotel has been completely renovated and the Hotel de la Sorbonne is now a design hotel. Check our gallery and you will discover the new warm colours and the Apple iMac in each room which allows you to surf in your room or listen to music or watch a film. Each room has its own individual shape and decor, and the cosy salon is the perfect antidote to the bustle of the Latin Quarter.
The Hotel Design Sorbonne in Paris will surprise you with its originality and friendliness. Also, direct trains from either of Paris airports will get you there in just 30 minutes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Design Sorbonne in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A Delightful Hotel
Loved this quaint hotel.
The welcome was superb. We arrived late at around 10pm and had no issues at check-in or with the room on arrival. The room was clean and fresh with a good size bed and just enough room to be comfy. The bathroom was well stocked and had a good shower. Hotel breakfast was great value offering a mixture of standard continental and the french flair of fresh crepes. We were delighted by the location and walked to almost every site we visited though the fun of using the Batobus was too great for both river 'cruise' and night-time views of Paris. Highly recommend this hotel.
Excellent location and very good value for money.
The decor in hotel was very chic and the room was gorgeous even though small.
The staff were very helpful and the iMacs in the room was a nice touch as well as the umbrellas for use at reception. We will definitely be returning to this hotel in next trip to Paris