- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"This young chap was absolutely excellent. I think he was called Owen but I'm not entirely sure hence the reason why I say he was Irish. The..."
"Room was so good we'd thought we'd been up graded but nope this was there standard room...."
"Nice hotel, excellent breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful...."
"Absolutely fantastic place really great staff who cared..."
"Perfect for a break in the heart of York. The only issue is parking which is a few streets away but not to be unexpected in such an old city..."
About the hotel
Guy Fawkes Inn stands next to York Minster and was the very birthplace of the notorious plotter, Guy Fawkes. The Inn offers 4-star rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Offering antique furniture and Italian fabrics, the rooms feature a hairdryer, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities.
Many rooms have views of the city centre or the courtyard and bathrooms feature luxury complimentary toiletries from Aromatherapy Associates. Guy Fawkes Inn retains many of its original features including the timber staircase, gas lighting and real log fires. A world famous Ghost Walk leaves every night from just around the corner. Dine by candlelight in the Inn's restaurant, which serves traditional, unpretentious food produced using locally sourced ingredients. The bar stocks a wide range of local real ales and a selection of fruit wines. In the very heart of York, Guy Fawkes Inn is close to most of York's central attractions. York Theatre Royal and the National Railway Museum are both just a 5-minute walk away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
The Young Irish Manager
This young chap was absolutely excellent.
I think he was called Owen but I'm not entirely sure hence the reason why I say he was Irish. The...
Guy Fawks Inn
Room was so good we'd thought we'd been up graded but nope this was there standard room....