- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The service was very good, the food excellent and the response to issues was very good. Room noise from floorboards above and around, noise..."
"We were upgraded to a lovely large room on our first stay, but this time our room was very small. I would not want to stay in this room agai..."
About the hotel
Our fifteen stylish en-suite bedrooms all have crisp white linen, duvets and fluffy towels and are all equipped with mini bar, satellite television and tea making facilities. Six of our rooms can be used as twin or double, and the remaining nine are all doubles. One room has disabled facilities.
Rooms are in three categories; deluxe, superior and standard. The facilities in all rooms are of the same high standard but generally the size of room determines the category. We run an exciting and informal hotel that offer great value with an attentive service in a relaxed environment. The interior design was the work Geraldine Milsom, who has transformed this wonderful building with her distinct contemporary design, a mix of natural flooring, surfaces and colours that enhance the original features of the building. With our informal Bistro Restaurant downstairs, milsoms provides the perfect location to eat. drink. stay. . .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The service was very good, the food excellent and the response to issues was very good.
Room noise from floorboards above and around, noise from blower, heating or vent of some kind that seemed next door. Apart from a significant disturbance that was dealt with fairly and efficiently by management my stay over all was good. I think without the small issues and one significant one of disturbance the report would have been excellent.
We were upgraded to a lovely large room on our first stay, but this time our room was very small.
I would not want to stay in this room again and could not afford the larger room, unfortunately. Moving the TV to the end of the bed would be a good idea, as it is currently placed to the left of the bed and we ended up with cricked necks!. The beds are terrifically comfortable. The bathroom is spotlessly clean and warm. The location of the Hotel is perfect and the staff are polite, professional, helpful and well presented.