- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"My father and I were staying for two nights to visit family in Llandeilo. When we arrived the owner was extremely friendly and welcoming and..."
"The host was lovely, very friendly and helpful. The room was small but I'm not sure what you would need more space for. We were very comfort..."
"Fantastic accommodation. Clean, friendly, quiet, good food, charming hosts, convenient location. I would recommend it and stay there again...."
"First bed was poor with an uncomfortable mattress however we were put into a better room no fuss for the second night. Sound proofing betwee..."
"Great stay, very laid back, the hosts were incredibly efficient and accommodating, attached to a very nice pub and the rooms had everything..."
About the hotel
Here at the Stag Coach House we offer comfortable and cosy accommodation in a beautifully renovated building located within the grounds of the rustic Stag & Pheasant Inn. We have three lovely twin rooms and three charming single rooms all complete with en-suite facilities. After a restful night a delicious breakfast is served in the sunny conservatory of the Stag & Pheasant Inn restaurant, which we currently lease to a lovely working family.
Pets are welcome however there will be an additional charge of £10 on arrival. There are landscaped gardens for guests to relax in and enjoy a peaceful glass of wine, and a play area for children. We also offer car park facilities free of charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
The room was small and damp and had the smallest sink that was no use.
My father and I were staying for two nights to visit family in Llandeilo.
When we arrived the owner was extremely friendly and welcoming and the whole place had a very homely vibe. There was plenty of options at breakfast and the owners daughter was very friendly and helpful advising us with what we could do during our stay. We had dinner one evening in the pub attached, The Stag and Peasant, which had a delicious menu of home made food. I had the meat pie - completely recommended. When we checked out, again we weren't with a warm send off chatting to the owners. Our twin room was small, but it is a converted coach house so to be expected. It was plenty of room for myself and my father. Lovely hot power shower and the whole room was very clean. Total recommended.