- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location with a beautiful private beach. The rooms and hotel are clean and well maintained. The drinks are very over..."
About the hotel
More than 200 palm trees and landscaped gardens surround the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Stroll out our doors and onto the warm, white sands of the Jumeirah Beach, a perfect haven to lounge, swim, or picnic with family and friends. Bring everyone together for good food and great conversation at our hotel restaurants. Savor international dishes at the Palm Garden All Day Restaurant, or enjoy Chinese cuisine at the Peacock Chinese Restaurant.
After a full day of business or sightseeing, visit Armonia Spa, our new well-being center. If you’re feeling energetic, check out the squash courts and fitness centre.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 11 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good but food and drink in hotel very overpriced
The hotel is in a great location with a beautiful private beach.
The rooms and hotel are clean and well maintained. The drinks are very overpriced (double / tripled to other restaurants and bars) so I would recommend crossing the road to the supermarket and buying there, going out for dinner etc. The breakfast was lovely, around £20 for buffet but a good selection available. We requested the rooms be near each other or at least on the same floor with one ideally being ready an hour earlier than check-in so that we had a base to leave our bags, after booking 9 months in advance neither of these requests were done which was disappointing given the length of time they had to organise it.