- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"I only marked down customer service as the service was excellent but a little sparse around the main bar with one person dealing with bar an..."
"On arrival we had a warm welcome from a very helpful chap at reception who took us to our room and even offered to carry our bags. The room..."
"Everything about this hotel was great apart from the lack of parking space..."
"I'll start with a negative which is the current lack of car parking. Whilst it wasn't a major issue it was an inconvenience. However, that a..."
"After a stressful week we had a really relaxed stay at The Bull. Staff were friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and the menu fres..."
About the hotel
Originally a private residence - The Bull at Burford was converted into a Coaching Inn receiving travellers from all over the country in 1610 - For four centuries the Bull has remained the most historic and best known hotel in Burford - warmly welcoming guests - Burford- known as The Gateway to the Cotswolds- is a quiet - atmospheric town situated 20 miles west of Oxford and was described by Forbes Magazine in April 2009 as the 6th most idyllic place to live in Europe - The town offers an unusually large number of fashionable shops - restaurants and inns - Recently refurbished and under new private ownership The Bull Hotel has 15 en-suite rooms and boasts a gourmet gastronomique restaurant second to none in the area - Unusually for a hotel these days The Bull is owned and run by a private family
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Annual Cotswolds break
I only marked down customer service as the service was excellent but a little sparse around the main bar with one person dealing with bar an...
On arrival we had a warm welcome from a very helpful chap at reception who took us to our room and even offered to carry our bags.