- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Note that there is aircraft noise from Stansted until about 22:30hrs...."
"We did request two single beds but unfortunately none were available, but all was fine as it was only for one night...."
"Excellent for Stansted airport...."
"Clean, good accommodation, if a little pinched. Hated dragging suitcases about though. No lifts. Wonderful view of the planes...."
About the hotel
The 4-star Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel is a Tudor style mansion which still maintains a lot of its original features incorporated with its contemporary decor and has scenic lake and countryside views. FREE wifi and FREE parking are available to all guests and the property is just 2 miles (around £12 in a taxi) from Stansted Airport. The hotel boasts 43 average bedrooms, all with a spacious walk-in wet room, a flat screen TV, tea/coffee, desk & direct dial telephones.
There are 12 standard double and single rooms in the Hallingbury House, these rooms offer fantastic value for money with double or single beds, flat screen TV's working desks, tea/coffee making facilities and en-suite bathrooms. Guests staying in Hallingbury House are welcome to use all the facilities within the hotel. Great Hallingbury's Lakeside Restaurant offers a diverse fusion of classic and modern dishes from around the world. The restaurant, with views over the stunning lake offers a delicious, competitively priced menu made with locally sourced and seasonal produce.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The Great Hallingbury Manor
Note that there is aircraft noise from Stansted until about 22:30hrs....
We did request two single beds but unfortunately none were available, but all was fine as it was only for one night....